Wow! This came as a surprise and a first for me thanks to Isadora, a great big thank you Issy it is very much appreciated. I just hope that I can get all the rules right now!
BLOG OF THE YEAR Award: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
The rules for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
4. Helen Cherry
For those who have already received a star(s) for the Blog of the Year award, please add an additional one to your badge! You can pick up the corresponding badge at the link shown in the rules.